Nervous about your first date. It’s obvious. a first date is something that one remembers all their life. It is really important to do all those things that are going to make your first date a memorable one and you will smile every time you think about all that the two of you did and also what you spoke about and how you got to know each other better. Here are some first date questions to help you break the ice and make you feel more comfortable with each other.
- You have a great smile. You should smile more often. What are things that usually make you laugh and smile?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- What is your idea of a great weekend?
- Would you like to go to the seaside or to the mountains on your dream vacation?
- Are you ambitious in life? What is your ultimate goal?
- What qualities do you admire in people that make you want to be friends with them?
- Do you like boys with a sense of humor or do you like the intellectual kinds more?
- What are your favorite memories of your childhood?
- What was your favorite toy?
- Are you comfortable with me?
- What are your biggest fears in life?
- What is the quality that people like most about you?
- What is the best thing you like to do when you are with your favorite people?
- Do you have more names than one? I mean do you have a nick -name
- Who is your most favorite person in the world and why?
Asking questions like this which are going to make your girlfriend at ease especially on the first date is really going to have a great impact on her.